1. General provisions
1.1. Website https://www.intrasystems.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as “the website”) belongs to the INTRASYSTEMS LLC, EDRPOU (USREOU) code: 40607814 (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). All intellectual property rights contained on the website, except where separately stated, belong to the Company.
1.2 Confidentiality of the users of our website (owners of personal data) is of great importance for the Company, and the Company will take all possible measures to ensure protection of such confidentiality.
1.6 The purpose of implementing the Privacy and personal data protection policy is to prevent public access and disclosure of information whose owner is a user of our website.
Website – a set of the data, electronic (digital) information, other objects of copyright and (or) related rights, etc., related to each other and structured within the address of the website and (or) the account of the owner of this website, access to which is provided through the Internet address may consist of a domain name, directory or call records and (or) a digital address of the Internet protocol.
Website user or owner of personal data – a natural person (individual), a user of the website, whose personal data is processed.
Processing of personal data – any action or set of actions of the Company, such as the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, realization, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data.
Personal data – information or set of information about natural person (individual) who is or can be specifically identified.
Depersonalization of personal data – removal of information that directly or indirectly identifies an individual.
3. Access to personal data
3.1 In order to implement the functions and objectives of the website and for other purposes related to the civil and legal relations between the Company and the user, the user, using this website and the services for which the website was created, gives the Company permission to collect, accumulate, process, store and use (including by automated means), transfer personal data to the third parties, the owner of which he / she is.
3.2 When the user uses the services of the website, the Company processes user data, namely:
– data provided by the user both when filling out registration forms and in the process of using the services;
– ІР addresses;
– Internet browser settings and preferences (User-agent).
3.4 The Company is limited to collecting the minimum amount of information necessary solely to fulfill the request of the personal data subject. In any case, where non-mandatory information is requested, the user will be informed at the time such information is collected.
3.5 The personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which (including by automated means), the user gives the permission to the Company that includes the following:
– Last name, first name and patronymic, identification number, address, telephone number, email address or other contact information, gender and marital status information;
– Computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
– Information about your visits and use of the website, including length of the visit, page views and navigation paths through the website, etc.;
– Information that the user enters when using services on the website;
– Information about settlement transactions, bank accounts, etc.;
– Information contained in any messages sent by the user to the Company via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata;
– Information that the user has posted on the website for the purpose of publishing it on the Internet, including the user’s name, profile picture and the content of the post;
– Any other personal information that the user sends to the Company and enters when registering on the website.
4. Period for retaining personal data
4.1 Personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the user provides access to the Company shall be stored indefinitely, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine or the will of the user.
5. User rights
5.1 The user, regarding his / her own personal data provided for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of the Company has the right on the basis of the Law of Ukraine “On protection of personal data”:
– to know about the sources of collection, the location of his / her personal data, the purposes of their processing, the location of the company;
– to receive information about the conditions of access to personal data;
– to have access to his / her personal data;
– to receive information as to whether his / her personal data is processed or not;
– to submit a motivated request to the Company with objection to the processing of his / her personal data;
– to submit a motivated request to change or destroy his / her personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
– to protect his / her personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect from providing information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of the individual;
– to appeal with complaints on processing of his / her personal data to the Commissioner for human rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court;
– to apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on personal data protection;
– to make restriction clauses about limiting the right to process personal data when giving consent;
– to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data;
– to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
5.2 In order to exercise the abovementioned rights, the user may apply to the Company with a written request sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
6. Disclosure of confidential information and personal data. Interaction of the Company with third parties regarding personal data
6.2 The Company has the right to disseminate the user’s personal data if the information obtained from the personal data is of public interest, i.e. the subject of public interest, and the public’s right to know such information prevails over the potential harm from its dissemination.
6.3 The Company has the right to disseminate the user’s personal data according to the relevant written permission of the user.
7. Protection of personal data. Safety of the minors
7.1 The Company uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite our best efforts, the Company cannot guarantee absolute protection from any threats that arise outside of the Company’s regulation.
7.2 The user shall be solely liable for keeping his / her password for access to the website secret. The Company never asks the user for the password (except when the user tries to log in to his / her account on the website).
7.3 The website is not intended for children under the age of 14. Processing of personal data of the minors between ages of 14 and 18 is subject to the consent of their parents (adoptive parents) or guardians.
8. Destruction and deletion of personal data
8.1 Personal data, for collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use the user grants the Company access shall be deleted or destroyed in following cases:
– termination of legal relationship between the user and the Company;
– issuance of relevant order by the Commissioner for human rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or by the officials of the Secretariat of the Commissioner for human rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
– entry into force of the court decision on the deletion or destruction of personal data.