Our Competencies –
- INTRASYSTEMS actively grows, attracting to its team the best, talented and experienced professionals. Our experts constantly upgrade their skills and level of proficiency, confirming the results with successful certification and the wide range of specializations from the worldwide IT market leaders.
- We catch on the advantages of innovation, keep track of new IT industry trends, follow the best IT practices, and constantly contribute to the development of new competencies and the creation of our own solutions. Technologies keep changing faster and faster, and in order to take the dominant position for our clients` business, we always take a fresh look at the solution of any task.
- The in-depth study and the broad understanding of the client’s business coupled with the accumulated industry expertise are our strong suit. The open and transparent customer’s relationship management system makes it possible for us to detect new demands and distribute clients` business owing to the development and introduction of brand new types of services.
- INTRASYSTEMS possesses its own Сloud resource and a demonstration laboratory. Thus, this allows us to test the functionality, performance, and compatibility of different IT solutions and guarantee the best reliability and efficiency in actual practice.
- INTRASYSTEMS is qualified as a Service Partner of numerous vendors and provides the 24/7/365 support of the implemented solutions. To ensure the fastest possible handling of incidents, the company has the Call Center and the dedicated technical support line – Service Desk.
- An official partnership with leading IT vendors is a foundation for INTRASYSTEMS` activities. The company possesses the partner statuses and competences of more than 40 vendors: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, SAS, VMware, APC by Schneider Electric, Akamai, HPE, McAfee, Citrix, Forcepoint and others. The range of their solutions and quality assurance helps to satisfy the most exacting market demands, offering comprehensive, efficient, optimal, and industry’s best IT solutions.
- Since its incorporation, INTRASYSTEMS has bound itself to run an honest and reliable business and be responsible to its clients, contractors, employees and society. The company applies the Corporate Code of Conduct, developed in line with Ukrainian legislation, and generally accepted principles and standards of business integrity.
- Legal coverage of INTRASYSTEMS` economic activity is supported by a constructing License, which is issued by the State Architectural and Construction Inspection of Ukraine, allowing to create complex engineering systems.
- INTRASYSTEMS` quality management system is supported by the certificate of the ДСТУ ISO 9001: 2015 (ISO 9001:2015, IDT) of the international and national state standard.
main areas of activity
The bank had 2 main tasks. The first is to improve the quality of customer service for banking transactions related to mobile devices. The second.....
INTRASYSTEMS has improved the mobile coverage quality of a large Bank.
Project background. In 2019, INTRASYSTEMS received an appeal from one of the Ukrainian State Banks with a request to help solve the problem of insufficient quality of mobile coverage within bank branches throughout Ukraine. The bank had 2 main tasks. The first is to improve the quality of customer service for banking transactions related to...
The solution for digital transformation is as relevant for the IT sector, as it is for the cyber security field. INFRASYSTEMS portfolio includes solutions from Ivanti — a vendor that offers developments in the abovement...
INTRASYSTEMS, one of Ukraine’s systematic integration leaders, has received the highest status of Platinum in the partnership program Veritas Partner Force, the international supplier of information storage for organiza...
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operated by Sophela congratulated INTRASYSTEMS for receiving the confirmed partner status for 2022! We are grateful to them for trust and high praise of our cooperation. Business Partner s...
To speed up the work of automated systems and voice orders, McDonald’s entered a strategic partnership with IBM to develop an artificial intelligence technology. Being the leader in the development and implementation...
It's perfectly clear to everyone that the demand for new graphic cards overwhelms the demand on the market. The combination of the pandemic, natural disasters and unpredicted consumer demand led to global chip shortage....
Citrix launches a new, intent-based cloud solution for process automation that will enable IT services to improve the work environment for employees and business results for the company. Safe app delivery is one of ...